ESDenver assumes an electronic submittal of plans. If plans are to be printed and couriered, an additional 24 hours will be required. Printing and courier fees are not included in project scope and will be charged as additional expenses. Liability limited to the maximum amount of engineering services rendered. All disputes are governed by the laws of the state of Colorado and all disputes must be handled in arbitration.
The costs associated with this project are based on the scope of work and the time required for the project's completion. If extenuating project requirements justify the deviation, ESDenver reserves the right to make additional changes in accordance with the Colorado Rules of Professional Conduct and may deviate from proposed fees, without notice. Engineering Studio Denver owns rights to all plans and documents produced for this job.
NOTE: If project scope changes or if the hours proposed is exceeded by over four hours, the client will be notified via email of any scope changes and an additional proposal may be required. The following are considered change orders, but not limited to, where additional fees may apply.
The following are considered change orders, but not limited to, where additional fees may apply:
• Changes during construction
• Architectural errors/changes after initial document receipt
• Contractor errors/changes after initial document receipt
• Misinformation from third parties
• Missing or inaccurate information
• Material availability
• Additional city/utility requirements
• Missing or wrong equipment supplied
• Anything unforeseeable that falls outside of the reasonable scope
• Project coordination
• Specified changes or requirements by city/county officials above or beyond minimum code requirements